Read on our East Japan Kanto travel guide which includes the major cities and attractions including Tokyo, Hakone, Yokohama, Nikko, Kamakura, and Kawaguchiko. This ultimate Kanto travel guide will show you all the most beautiful places in Kanto, what to expect when visiting, where to stay in Kanto and things to do in Kanto which will help you in planning a trip to Kanto.
Stay tuned for more Kanto travel blogs!
The capital city of Tokyo is home to about ten million people. There are many cool things to do in Tokyo for your upcoming trip.
How To Plan your trip to Tokyo (Must read for first time visitor):
- Tokyo Itinerary For 1, 2, 3 or 5 Days: A Complete Travel Guide Blog
- A Guide For Meiji Shrine, Harajuku, Shibuya Itinerary
- Asakusa Ueno Itinerary: A Travel Tips Guide For Visitor
- Where To Stay in Tokyo: The Best Neighborhoods and Hotel
There’s so much delicious food in Tokyo and make sure to read on for more details on what to eat in Tokyo if you want to fly home with a happy tummy!
More Detailed Tokyo Food Blog:
- Mutekiya Ramen Ikebukuro: Must Eat Tokyo Best Ramen
- Ichiran Ramen Ueno: Best Ramen Shop in Ueno Tokyo
- Daikokuya Tempura: Asakusa Must Eat Food
- Chuka Soba Tomita Ramen: Tokyo Best Tsukemen
- Ichifuku Shibuya: A Taste of Tokyo Michelin Miso Ramen
- Udon Shin Tokyo: Delicious Freshly Handmade Udon
Hakone is one of the Onsen paradise in Kanto region, and best to plan for a day trip from Tokyo. If you’re curious about what there is to do in Hakone or you’re planning an upcoming trip, keep reading to find out everything you’ll need to know.
Planning on a day trip to Hakone:
- Hakone One Day itinerary with Hakone Free Pass
- Where To Stay in Hakone: Best Ryokan and Hotel Guide
- Best Ryokan Stay in Hakone: Ichinoyu Honkan