Below posts are all about my Jeju Island travel guide and itinerary. See how to we visiting Jeju Island by rental car in 6 days together with me and my one of travel mate.
Keep reading for best things to do, where to stay, what to eat and money saving tips when traveling in Jeju.
Ultimate 6 Day Jeju Road Trip Itinerary
- Day#1: Jeju City Exploration – Yongduam Rock | Dongmun Market | Black Pork Street
- Day#2: Jeju West Coastline – O’sulloc Tea Museum | Innisfree Jeju House | Yongmeori coast
- Day#3: Jeju South Coastline – Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff | Jeongbang Waterfall | Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market
- Day#4: Jeju East Coastline – Sunrise Peak Seongsan Ilchulbong and Udo Island
- Day#5: Hallasan Mountain – Hike up To The Summit Mount Hallasan
- Day#6: All about the beaches and sea
Complete read in: My Wonderful Jeju Self Driving Road Trip for 6 days
Jeju Food Guide
A perfect Jeju Island travel guide can’t miss the best food in Jeju. See our Jeju Food hunt for black pork, seafood, abalone and more.
Added, the Top 10 Must-Try Food in Jeju Island is something that you hardly can miss when visiting Jeju.
- Delicious Pork Noodles From Sister Noodles aka Jamae Guksu
- Popular Black Pork BBQ Restaurant, Dombedon
- Fresh Abalone Feast At Myeongjin Jeonbok
- Charcoal Grilled Black Pork, Neulbom Heukdwaeji
- Live Seafood Hot Pot, Samseonghyeol Haemultang
- Nolman Jeju: Best Seafood Ramen
Where To Stay In Jeju Island
To plan on your Jeju itinerary, please check out our accommodation guide on where to stay in Jeju. We include the best hotel, guesthouse and pension in Jeju Island for your selection.
Below is where we stay during my Jeju trip.
Best Hotel in Jeju City:
- Hotel Whistle Lark is strategic located with walking distance to black pork street and dongmun market.
- Yedaoom Pension (At Corner Garden Resort) is a wooden holiday house with overlooked garden and sea view.
Best guesthouse in Seogwipo:
- Jeju Aurum is a beautiful lava beach front pension with beautiful sea view with sunrise featured.
Best guesthouse in Seongsan:
- B&Sun Pension is a cozy pension run by ahjumma with her family. A unique Korea home stay in Jeju.
Read also: Top 10 Holiday Home Stay in Jeju Island if you’re looking for unique Korean pension experience.